Report concerns regarding January 12th tanker truck incident on QEW

The Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks (MECP) is supervising the clean-up from the Jan 12 tanker truck rollover and spill. 

Environmental concerns

If residents wish to report adverse environmental effects to their property from the spill, please call the MECP Spills Action Centre at:

  • 1-800-268-6060

Health Concerns 

If residents are experiencing health issues as the result of the spill, they should contact their physician and/or the Niagara Region Public Health Unit. In case of an emergency, please call 911.

Leave a Reply